Business Development Manager Is Now Available At Invotec – Are You The Right Person For The Job?
Invotec services all sizes of customers from boutiques to large retail chains, and in a host of industries from construction to professional services. One of the ways that we are able to add value to our customers is through our ability to quickly grasp the nature and needs of their business, and provide a technical solution that can be up and running quickly and cost-effectively.
Interested in joining our team as a Business Development Manager?
The Vision is well defined, our pathway is clear and our focus is razor sharp. We are aiming for ‘stratospheric success’ with a team of winners who are backing themselves in. We now need exceptional sales talent who not only back themselves but want to be part of an amazing growth story.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing on Invotec sales strategy, and driving results from that strategy in line with company goals.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to ensure sales activities and opportunities are within compliance of company values, policies and procedures and next steps for all MRR opportunities
- Engage in the management of sales quotas by reviewing sales opportunity history and forecasts.
- Weekly review of the Sales Funnel; ensure the sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects.
- Report sales data to the COO, including activity and opportunity statistics, quotas, pipeline, forecast, referrals, and commission
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for daily activities.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Review publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and expertise in the managed services environment working for a ICT and or technology solutions provider
- Has experience in building relationships with potential clients via cold calls, networking and other
- Experience in closing deals at all levels
- Has worked with a sales team to ensure continued new client growth
- Has driven new initiatives (Product/Service or other) to increase new client revenue
- Has developed sales channels within the education, institutional, government, insurance and commercial sectors throughout Victoria.
- Experience in developing new sales strategies and plans
- Capable of preparing quotations and client proposals to a professional standard
- Proven ability to analyse processes and ensure continuous improvement
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of customer sales dynamics and requirements.
- Thorough understanding of how customers in the small to medium business market operate.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience selling complex IT solutions including Managed Services and Cloud Services, resulting in new monthly recurring revenue
- Experience in prospecting and developing new business opportunities and client relationships.
- Expert in pipeline management with a very disciplined approach to followup and documentation.
- Knowledge and expertise in the managed services environment working for an ICT and or technology solutions provider
- Experience developing proposals, quotes, and responding to RFP/RFI documents.
Benefits and Culture
- Great work culture and support staff
- Phone and vehicle allowances
- Freedom to make decisions
- Work in the fast-paced IT industry
- Dynamic & growing team
- Results driven environment
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
**Only candidates that have addressed (and meet) the key selection criteria in a cover letter will be contacted for an interview.