We whimsically reference Halloween as a good time for chasing the cyber ghouls and goblins away, but our network management services are designed for all year round, 24-7-365. Any time’s a good time to change IT companies in Melbourne to one that can ably prevent data network disasters, and which can successfully keep away cybercriminals and monsters of all types who are working overtime to infiltrate and exploit deficiencies in your IT infrastructure.
We invite you, then, to accelerate your IT services up to a level which will drive out the IT spooks from your cyber-castle for good!
The Checklist: 10 Things You Need in Place to Survive a Data Network Disaster
In order to remain in business, stay competitive, and keep yourself and your company safe from a data loss catastrophe, there is a fairly standardised checklist that should be followed if you expect to survive a data network disaster.
Here are 10 things you should have on your data network disaster prevention checklist:
- A bulletproof business continuity plan. This is perhaps the Can’t-do-without element in the world of IT support and protection. It allows a given entity to continue doing business through any cyber threat, data breach, or natural disaster, such as fire, flood, or earthquake that destroys part or all of a physical IT framework. Effective business continuity can occur because of cloud-based or offsite backup, which allows remote access to data via cloud servers.
- A firm disaster recovery plan and policy. As a subset (and very necessary) part of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, or DR, is essential to keeping a healthy IT network and a future in doing business in a Web-based or cybernetic manner. It involves the employment of a set of procedures or policies that ensure the recovery of data which is vital to business operations and continuation, generally through cloud-based means.
- Employee cyber safety policies in the workplace. Employee cyber safety training and strict policies will cut down significantly on the risk of incurring a serious data breach and any subsequent data loss, downtime, or threat to the company’s future operations.
- Antivirus protections on all computers on the network. Using effective antivirus software on all the computer terminals on your IT network will ensure the filtering out of spam, email phishing, malware and other exploits.
- Implementing the right software updates. They may be annoying to most of us, but studies show that it’s a bad idea to ignore the pop-ups from Microsoft and other tech or software platforms. If you don’t want to leave it to your staff to do, have an IT support team that can force updates and upgrades overnight, to eliminate the ignorance of these important updates.
- Cloud computing to cut down on overhead cost and data liability. Being able to use cloud computing services to collaborate on projects saves cost and liability in so many ways. Imagine what is saved on travel costs alone, to be able to telecommute or teleconference via shared docs in Office 365, Exchange, and other programs that streamline business productivity and ensure data disaster recovery.
- Regular network system checks. This should be done by an IT professional or support team, and will analyse and report any deficiencies in your IT network’s infrastructure.
- Performing regular PC maintenance. Performing regular PC maintenance has a built-in checklist of its own which includes:
- Daily data backup
- Weekly scans for malware
- Monthly disk defrags
- Monthly scanning of your hard drive for errors
- Twice-per-year backing-up of hard drive as an image
- Semi-regular server maintenance checks. A 12-point server maintenance checklist, as part of healthy server management, should include such steps as backup verification, updating of your OS and control panel, changing passwords, and the checking of remote management tools, server utilisation, and system security. Click on the previous link for more info on how to perform a 12-step server check.
- Having pro-active data loss prevention measures in place. This can include cybersecurity, intrusion detection, and prevention, firewalls, antivirus software, cloud-based storage and software services, and can come as a “turnkey solution” with the right IT company and performance-assurance systems on the job.
Preventing Data Center Downtime, and a Host of Other IT Adversities
We’re solution-driven IT service providers in Melbourne that deliver one-on-one, client-specific strategies to the table, and which fit each unique customer’s requirements, including:
- Remediation of all network and cybersecurity
- Cloud-hosted data backup and disaster recovery services, and business continuity planning.
- Mitigating data center downtime with the highest guaranteed uptime in the business.
- Help to migrate to the cloud, or with more resilient cloud services (e.g. Security as a Service).
- Microsoft support on multiple MS platforms (Exchange, Skype for Business, Office 365, etc.) and much more.
We provide personalised IT tech support designed to prevent data network disasters on all computers and devices on your network, resulting from the kind of optimised IT companies in Melbourne like yours can rely on upon through an adversity.
This Halloween season and beyond, you can rely on your “Van Helsing” to data network vampires, Invotec!
Need a leader among IT companies in Melbourne who can mitigate or prevent data network disasters? Call us now at 1300 468 683 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to download our free guide to Surviving a Data Network Disaster for more information on how to get started right away with IT consultants who know how to clear the cobwebs from your technology and drive out the goblins of poor network performance!
If you’re tired of dealing with IT companies in Melbourne that sell you one thing and deliver another, let Invotec show you all the direct and indirect benefits of having more focused, client-centered IT management pros working for you.
Let Us Put a Stake Through the Heart of the Cyber-Vampires!
You stand a much better chance clearing your IT mansion of ghosts and ghouls with a managed service provider (MSP) and its ability to supplement the in-house IT staff of small to mid-sized businesses with both traditional offerings and scalable vendor management services that’ll be sure to prevent data network disasters.
We’ve taken the traditional definition of what an MSP is and have expanded upon it, offering much more as an IT service provider than the “textbook definition”.
Our clients from multiple industries and market sectors have helped us to expand our own horizons in the IT world. We’ve pushed the envelope of what an IT service provider can and should do in the 21st Century – and this Halloween we hope you’ll vow: No more cyber-spooks, period!
Does Your Melbourne IT Company Truly Have All the Right Tools Available?
The cyber-vampires know full well that if you don’t have quality IT consultants (and for many companies, managed IT services) in your corner, you’re risking everything from a compliance violation to catastrophic data center downtime to a unrecoverable cyber breach.
And, by then it’s generally too late to call upon an IT service provider in Melbourne like us for help preventing data network disasters and staying secure, compliant, and cyberattack-free.
From server and desktop virtualisation that saves you money and streamlines your IT productivity to being a closely-collaborating vCIO to being your disaster recovery specialists who can help you weather any type of adversity – Invotec has staked our reputation on being able to do more for our customers in greater Melbourne and Brisbane.
Sure, we can recover a hard drive or mitigate the effects of a malware virus, but it’s much, much simpler and easier to give us a call ahead of disaster and prevent data network disasters via predictable, fixed monthly fee.
We have the perfect tricks and treats to make you our next satisfied customer!
Prevent Ghoulish Data Network Disasters This Halloween with Invotec
No worries about the IT-adversity spooks and goblins – we have just the silver bullet to take them all down!
Invotec is a leader among IT companies in Melbourne working for smaller business enterprises who want to optimise their IT-networking productivity, so call us at 1300 468 683 or email us at email@example.com for more info or to get started right away eliminating the cyber-vampires from your IT castle!
And, be sure to download our free guide to Surviving Data Network Disasters while you consider us for your fully-committed IT services company.